Thursday, January 27, 2005


This is our darling Roja, in her majestic throne. When I got her, she was six weeks old baby, still suckling from her mother Jasmine. Now Roja is three and half years old. I was travelling a lot those days; Veena was feeling lonely at home, eventhough she was still working. When I was chitchating with the barber lady, she mentioned about her cat. I immediately thought of adopting a cat to keep company for Veena. Barber lady said I can adopt from PetsMart. When we saw Roja at PetsMart, we immediately fell in love. We did not want to separate mother and such young cutie daughter, we got them both. Eventhough, Jasmine appeared reserved initially, she is such a fine cat. I will post her pics soon. Roja is very playful, but she just disappears from sight when anybody visits us. Jasmine is not like that. She is not much playful, but she hangs around.

<< Home